First National Bank
- Financial Services
Banks are intertwined in people’s lives, integral to their communities and have the resources to create change. At First National Bank, we are a force for good in the world. In every action we take, from a teller greeting a customer to our leadership formulating the next step for our company, we strive to do the right thing.
We’re independent and family-owned, and focused on the long view instead of the next quarter. It’s been our recipe for success for generations.
Whom to Contact
- Sean CrattyDirector-Illinois Branch BankingPhone: (224) 241-8819
- Suzi LeiderPhone: (224) 241-8807
- Mary LuberdaAsst Branch ManagerPhone: (224) 241-8809
- Anne ManzellaPersonal BankerPhone: (224) 241-8801
- Ric ZydorowiczBranch Manager - LITH East/WestPhone: (847) 658-6200